Monday, June 9, 2008

Trip to Toys R Us

Thursday night we were playing outside and Justin decided that Tayson needed some more toys to play with outside. This came as a total shock to me because I thought he had every outside toy that they made for a one year old! Anyways, Justin decided that a trip to Toys R Us was in order for us!! So...Friday night we went to Chick-fil-A and ate and then went across the parking lot to Toys R Us. I must admit that this isn't one of the best Toys R Us' in the world, but it is really one of the only toy stores in our area so we have to make due!

While we were there, we checked out all kinds of fun toys but most of them are too big for Tayson right now. He did find a small siamese kitty (that looked just like the one we have at home) and he carried it around the entire store. We left Toys R Us with a small pool, a gate to keep our dogs off of the deck so that Tayson can enjoy the pool, and a new floatie for Tayson to use in the big pool! I know what you are probably thinking...Tayson picked out that stuff?? No he didn't but mommy and daddy knew he would enjoy them! I think we probably could've left the store without anything and he would've been fine. He was just having fun running around and checking everything out!

Here are some pictures of our trip...






11 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute. I went to babiesrus on Friday with a friend and it is amazing compared to what our toysrus is. Maybe they will build a new one before you have your girl.

Brittney said...

Brooklynn LOVES Toys-R-Us. She always sits in the Barbie Hummer for the longest time. He's almost big enough for that Corvette!

Robyn Beele said...

Oh I bet he had such a good time. I LOVED Toys-R-Us as a kid. I am sure the summer will be lots of fun for the whole family!! Isn't Chic-fi-la the BEST!

Amber said...

He will love the little pool! He needs to have a pool party :)

How funny he was carring the same cat around the store, that is so cute how much he loves kitty's.

Miss the little man, haven't seen him in like two weeks! He's a sweety!

Suz said...

How cute! I love the pic of him sitting in on the shelf... How much for the little cutie!?! :)

It's a theme park for a little kid! Glad you had a good weekend!

We need to do lunch again!

Suzette

Suz said...

I LOVE the Bachelorette! I am going to post my predictions on here later.. You should too! It's so amusing to me!

We all need to get together soon! One lunch wasn't enough! :)

Goldsworthy Family said...

OK, this post is too funny because we did the exact same thing this weekend! Bobby decided Jett needed a motorized car, so we made a trip to Toys R Us. I think we were there testing out toys for 2 hours! How fun!! Tayson is such a cutie!!

"J" said...

Fun! =)
Can't wait to see pool pics!

RachelM said...

Sounds like a fun trip! It is so weird that we only have one toy store.

Jessica said...

David and I go in there after we eat at ChickfilA, too! Ha, ha! We like all the board games. : )

CAMoore said...

Look at all those toys he wants Mommie? My nephew is the same way in Toys R Us...playing with everything he can touch!

I bet it was fun trying to get him to leave the store!