Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Update

I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! When I stop and think about everything that I have left to do, I feel so guilty because I am positive that by this point in my pregnancy with Tayson, it was already done. Man...having a little one around sure changes everything! I went to the doctor on Monday for my 28 week check up and he said that everything looks great! I had to have my rhogam injection while I was there, which I really don't remember it burning this bad when I had it with Tayson. Amazing how quickly we forget everything! I have gained....28 lbs. so I am right on track with my 55 lb. weight gain with Tayson!! Yeah me!! I go for my last monthly check up on the 9th of Febuary and then I will start going every 2 weeks. It is so hard for me to believe that it is coming up so quickly.

The nursery is coming along so I will try and post pictures before too long! Justin just finished painting last week.

Other than that, everything is going great! I have lots of posts that I need to do but life is just crazy busy and everytime I sit down to do one of them, I get sidetracked!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

It's good to see a post from you. I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. You should post a belly pic.

Suz said...

It's good to see a new post! Missed ya in bloggy world! I bet you are busy with a little one runnning around, working, and getting ready for the baby! Do you have a name picked out? We need pics! I'm with Shelley - you should post belly pics! :)