Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Tayson!!

Today is my sweet little angle babys' 2nd Birthday. It makes me just want to cry, thinking it has been 2 years already. They have been, without a doubt, the best 2 years of my life. He brings me so much happiness and joy and I truly cannot remember what my life was like before we had him.

He is talking so much now and his little personality is just so much fun! Justin and I are constantly laughing at the things that he does and all that he picks up on.

We are heading to Chuck E Cheese tonight for a little birthday fun and then his big birthday party is Saturday night so there will be pictures to come!!

Tayson,

Daddy and I love you more than words can express!! You are the light of our lives and we look forward to spending everyday of the rest of our lives, with you!! We hope you have a great 2nd birthday lil' buddy!!!

Love Always,
Daddy and Mommy

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Tayson!!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Tayson! They grow up WAY too fast!

I was happy to see a post from you! Our babies will be here before we know it! I'm scheduling my c-section at my next appointment--that REALLY makes it seem real! Oh, and I'm way behind on doing stuff for our baby too. I've barely bought him anything and his room is our storage room while we redo our basement!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Tayson! Hayden will be 2 next Friday... wow!

Amber said...

I'm back!

Happy B-day to Tayson!
See you at his party tomorrow night...

Goldsworthy Family said...

Happy Birthday to Tayson! I can't wait to see pictures of your party!!

I am glad to hear that someone other than myself gained over 50 lbs when pregnant! Luckily it comes off and it is SO worth it!

I have missed your posts!!