Monday, April 13, 2009

My smallest prince!

These are some random pictures from the first two weeks of Tristin's life. He is such a happy baby!! I have the hardest time getting good pictures of him though because everytime the camera flashes, he closes his eyes. We took him to the doctor on Friday for his 2 week checkup and man...this little guy is a good eater! He weighs 8lbs 11oz and is 21.75" long! That means that he has gained 1lb 1oz since he was born and is 1.75" longer! Dr. Froman and her nurse were teasing me, saying, "What do you have in those things? Half and half!!" When we took him for his first weight and color check (at 4 days old) he was down to 7lbs 4.5oz and was 20.75" long!


Waiting on mommy to finish taking her shower. I am always such a good boy while she takes a shower!


Hanging out with Tata, she loves to hold me!!


No more pictures, please!!




Practicing my tummy time!! I'm not a huge fan!

*On a sidenote...Jennifer, I got your message about your blog being private and I definitely want to be invited but I don't have your e-mail address. Mine is hogcountrymandy@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

He is adorable and you look SO pretty!... CONGRATULATIONS!

Brittney said...

That's great that he's already growing so much! I have a feeling he weighs more than Trail (he lost down to 8 lbs), but we don't go back until Thursday. He is so cute!!!

Amber said...

So cute!
Gosh he is getting big :)

Suz said...

He is so adorable! I love little diaper and bare belly shots!

CAMoore said...

He is so cute! I miss those days!!!

Goldsworthy Family said...

He is so cute! I am glad to hear he is such a good baby. Jett cried unless I was holding him for the first 2 months! I am very impressed. You have a new baby, a 2 year old, AND you still had time to make cupcakes! Way to go!

Jessica said...

Enjoy it! He is perfect!

Shelley said...

He is absolutely adorable. Good job!

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love his hair!!

The Hickmans said...

Sweet! I also love the pics of Tayson helping with the cupcakes!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Super Adorable.....Congrats!

Holly said...

Hahah, I like the one of him with his hand in front of the camera! That's the perfect caption for it! :P