Monday, April 27, 2009

Tristin's Newborn Pictures

A few weeks ago we had Amber take Tristin's newborn pictures. She just sent me the link to them yesterday and they are adorable!! If you want to look at them, go to http://www.lanningphotography.photoreflect.com. Click on Haythron (yes, I know it is spelled wrong...it happens all the time!). If you need a password, it is Tristin. If you are ever looking for a photographer, she is amazing and so much fun!! Now I just have to figure out how I am ever going to decide which ones to buy!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh!
Mandy those turned out so good! I love the black & white one of him in the green pod laying sidewards and I also love the one of Tayson kissing Tristin.

I would not be able to decide...order them all :) hehe

Goldsworthy Family said...

Mmmm,hmmm.....you are in trouble now! Those are all amazing. So cute. I would never be able to choose. I was trying to pick a favorite, but couldn't because they were all so sweet. Good luck!

Suz said...

Those are great pics! So many good ones to choose from!!!

Shelley said...

Those are so cute! I love the 'big bro' and 'lil bro' shirts. Adorable. I don't think I would be able to choose; buy them all.