Monday, May 18, 2009

MDO Ice Cream Party

Friday was Tayson's last day of school at Mother's Day Out. Their summer program doesn't start up until the first of July, so he has some time off. For the last day of school, they had an ice cream party. It was so much fun watching him play and interact with all of his classmates. He seems to really enjoy school right now, which is such a blessing because we went through a period of time where he didn't enjoy going and that was really hard on his mommy!

A thank you "prize" (that is what Tayson calls presents) for his teachers, Ms. Trish, Ms. Laura, Ms. Tracy and Ms. Marv!

Lining up with Stafford, Logan and Reese to go outside for ice cream!

Riding bikes...One of his FAVORITE things to do!



This is his new thing, when I tell him to smile or say cheese, he puts his hands over his eyes. I think he is pretending to take a picture!

Playing with McCoy!

This is his class picture that we got back on Friday. This is his Tuesday class so not all of the kids are in it, but I thought it was so cute anyways!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the class picture! It looks like he has a lot of fun at school. I can't believe 2 kids in his class have glasses. It's so rare to see little ones w/ them!

Amber said...

His class pic is so cute! :)

Goldsworthy Family said...

I am so proud of Tayson for riding that trike like a big boy! I need to get Jett one. Bobby bought him a 4 wheeler, so I am afraid he is going to be too lazy to pedal since he is used to just giving it gas!

Where did you find his little plaid shorts?!? I have been shopping around here but can't find any that I like:(

The Hickmans said...

Too cute! I'm so glad he had such a great experience in Mother's Day Out! =)