Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yes, I am THAT mom!

Growing up, my mom ALWAYS used to dress Ally, Taylor and I, alike! I mean...she did it up until I was like 13 and told her that it HAD to stop! Well...I have now turned into the coolest mom THAT mom! I have been buying the boys matching outfits since I found out that Tristin was a boy! Justin always gives me grief about all of the matching clothes I buy them, but hey...if I can't have a girl (yet!) then I will have to play dress up, or dress alike, with my little guys!

I tried several times the other day to get Tayson to sit still long enough for me to get a decent picture of them together, but it just didn't happen. So...here are my attempts!

Tayson is busy opening mail and Tristin looks like he just saw a ghost! I had to reassure him that it wasn't a ghost, that was just mommy who hadn't seen ANY sun in the last 9 months or so!

Cheese!!

Tristin LOVES to lay on Tayson's bed and stare at the black and white stripes on the wall


I'm sure there will be MANY more matching posts to come!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Hilarious! Kaid and Trigg don't have anything matching yet b/c since they are so far apart in age I can't find anything alike...Mindy buys Kaid & Ryan matching things though so your not alone :) hehe

They look so cute!

Brittney said...

I LOVE it--they are so cute in their matching outfits! I would be doing the exact same thing! Before we knew Trail was a boy (of course I hoped he was), I told my self it would be ok if we had a another girl b/c I could dress them alike. It's very hard to find boy/girl matching outfits, but I do try to coordinate their colors at church on Sunday.

CAMoore said...

cuties!!!

Lyndsay said...

I have two boys too and it's actually my husband that likes to dress him and the boys a like. Not exactly matching, but coordinating. He'll pick out all hawaiian shirts for them and they'll all be wearing khakis. It's so cute.

You're boys look adorable in their outfits.

The Hickmans said...

How sweet! I'm sure I'll have to resort to the same thing if I don't have a girl the next time. =) Keep the pictures coming!

aWare said...

I love the look alike look! Those boys are just gorgeous!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I am THAT mom too! Your boys are adorable...LOVE the matching outfits!

Goldsworthy Family said...

I love the matching outfits! I would totally do the same thing. No doubt. That's the fun of having two of the same gender!