Monday, June 8, 2009

Walking

Yesterday, Justin and I decided to take Tayson and Tristin for a walk on the trail in Fayetteville. We didn't walk too far, because it was so hot, but we parked on Front Street (by Panera) and got on the trail and walked to Red Robin. We set on the patio at Red Robin and ate and then walked back! It was so much fun! We kind of felt like we were on vacation and had to walk to eat somewhere :) We decided that we will definitely have to do it again soon, but maybe in the evening, when it has cooled off a little bit!

All ready to go!

Poor little guy, I think he has really bad allergies because anytime we are outside, his little eyes get all red and watery!


"Here dad...pay this bill!"

7 comments:

Suz said...

How fun!! I will have to do something like that.. It sounds nice to do something out of the norm... What cuties you have!!! :) Hope you're doing great!

Goldsworthy Family said...

So cute! I love the outdoor weather. I think I actually know where Front St is. Is it where Bella Jacks is? I know it's really sad, but I only know streets from landmarks:)

Melissa said...

That sounds fun! It is like a little vacation... neato!

And the last picture is adorable!

Amber said...

Wow that's quite the walk! I bet it was nice though...Maybe we can join you once Trigg arrives b/c lord knows we will need the walk :)

Shelley said...

That sounds so fun! I am so glad it finally stopped raining so we can go outside. I can't believe big the boys are getting!

Brittney said...

How fun! I've been walking Prairie Grove Battlefield park on Mondays (3 miles) with a couple of other girls and it's quite the workout! You should come w/ us sometime!

Jenna said...

Oh that looks like such fun! Each night we take B for a stroll around the neighborhood but it gets old! I need a change of scenery!