Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tayson and Mommy: Date to the movies!!

This morning, Tayson and I went to the kids feature movie. This was his first trip to the movies and I was so impressed by how well he did. We only lasted about 45 minutes, but that is pretty good for a 2 year old! The movie today was Kung Fu Panda, which we own, but he has never actually watched it. I think his favorite part was getting popcorn and candy! We had such a great time and it was so much fun to get to spend some one-on-one time with my little man.

This is the face I got when I told him to smile!


4 comments:

Brittney said...

What a fun date! He's adorable! I took Brooklynn AND Trail there a few weeks ago and we made it through the entire movie without tears (from either child). It was a miracle and I'm afraid to do it again because I know it won't go that smoothly! :)

Melissa said...

I have yet to take Hayden to the movies... I don't think it would go very well. It would probably be okay, but still...

Toy Story 3 comes out in a year (or maybe 6 months?) and I think we will go to that... anywho, I hope all is well!

Amber said...

How fun! That is good for a two year old...

He is such a doll!

Goldsworthy Family said...

That is so funny! Jett makes that same squinty eyed face when I tell him to say "cheese". I'm glad to hear that Tayson did well at the movies. I have anticipated taking Jett, but since I have never really let him watch more than 20 min. or so of TV, I was afraid he would get bored. I'll have to give it a shot!