Monday, May 19, 2008

My little farmer!

Last weekend we went with my family over to my Grandma and Pa's house for the night. This was Tayson's first trip to the farm and he LOVED it!! They live about an hour and a half from Fayetteville, on what I call a "farm". Really, it is just way out, on lots of acreage and they have cows!! Tayson was so busy and I was so busy trying to keep up with him, that I really didn't get many pictures. But...since the trip, he has a new fascination with cows and ANYTIME we drive on the bypass (between Fayetteville and Springdale), where there are pastures/fields on either side of the car, he sits in the back and says "uhh" (Translation: Look Mommy!)!! I feel sure that if the city would allow it, we would have to get a cow for our backyard, that's how much he LOVES them right now!!




Don't you just love all of the pictures of his backside?? That is pretty much how I get to see him now, he is always doing something and I am always chasing him!! I LOVE IT!!!

16 comments:

Amber said...

So little man has moved on from kitty's to cow's? :) Does he call the cow's kitty? I bet he had lots of fun out there...

Yummy Tummy Treats said...

gThanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. "J" is really good about getting people connected. I do have my hands full but looks like you have yours full as well. He is quite a cutie.

Nicole said...

That is so cute. I wish my nephew was still that little. They are so excited when they learn something new.

Kelly said...

Aaaawwwwww........he would make the cutest farmer!

The Hickmans said...

What fun!! We found bunny rabbits is our yard last night and Zayde loved them!! They escaped, though:(

Goldsworthy Family said...

I can totally relate to all of the back side pictures! It is next to impossible to get a busy little 1 year old to look at the camera! What you don't see in most of my pictures is me jumping up and down and making silly noises and faces to get a smile!! Those cow pasture pictures are adorable (and don't feel bad, anywhere that has a cow is considered a farm to me).

Nicole said...

Hey yesterday was fun!!!

Whats your e-mail.

"J" said...

That is so sweet! Now he needs a cow toy or something! Just to keep that trip in his mind!!!

So very SWEET!!!

There is some "NEWS" I post on my blog and a giveaway! You should go check it out!!!

Robyn Beele said...

That is so cute that he loves cows! We have cows practically in our back yard. That can get kinda stinky!

Lauren said...

Too cute!!! Drew spent many, many months saying "Uhh!" to get his momma's attention! I miss those days! Tayson is such a cute little farmer!

Shelley said...

Off post topic: It was a great season of AI. I would have been happy with either one of them winning. It really didn't matter who won, they are both going to make it BIG!! I just thought Cook was HOT, that's why he was my favorite. (Couldn't post that on my blog-- hubby might get jealous!)

Brittney said...

Hey! I saw you at the mall today, but you were too far away and on your phone so I couldn't say hello (I was eating in the food court)! I am surprised I recognized you!

Brittney said...

If I had been eating alone I probably would have chased you down, but I was with my realtor so I hated to leave (even though she is a close friend). I will definitely try to get close enough to say hi if I see you again!

Jessica said...

Thank you, my sweet friend! : )

aWare said...

That is so fun! Harry is the same way...pictures from the front are rare!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

To answer your question, Hobo is sold here, but not really popular. Not in Laurel, anyway. Also, the pics you posted of the cows in the field look very similar to my new backyard (w/out cows). My grandparents have about 250 cows, and Jancie LOVES them.