Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Blogger!!


One of my best friends, Amber, has finally joined the bloging world! I have been trying to get her to start a blog for awhile now, and she finally did!! Check her out: www.thepecks-amber.blogspot.com.

A little history about Amber and I;
My best friend and college roommate, Jessica, went to high school and was really good friends with Amber in Shawnee, Oklahoma. When we were in college, Amber came up one weekend and stayed with us. Well...we all went out and Amber really hit it off with Justin's best friend, Ryan. And...the rest was history! They got married almost exactly a month before Justin and I did and we do pretty much EVERYTHING with them! They are such cool people and I know you will love her blog.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ahhhh, you are so sweet!
If i was there i would give you a hug! :)
You guys are the best...

By the way, I so look high in that picture. :)

"J" said...

I will go say Hi!!!! =)