Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthday Bash

Saturday night we celebrated Justin's 26th and my 25th birthdays at our house. We usually do this every year because our birthdays are so close together. We had such a good time and loved having everyone over!! We cooked baby back ribs, bbq chicken, baked beans, potatoes, salad, rolls, and homemade mac and cheese!! For dessert we had cheesecake and triple chocolate fudge cake! They were both really good!! It was so hard this year with the desserts because I usually just get a cake from either Ricks or Shelby Lynns, but because this year it was 4th of July weekend, no one was open!

Tayson was really crabby at the party though because he didn't have his afternoon nap so this made it rather difficult for me to talk to everyone, take pictures and enjoy everything! He wanted ME to hold him the entire time! We tried several times to get him to go to sleep but he wasn't having any part of that, there was just too much going on! I finally got him to sleep around 10:15, which is WAY past his bedtime!! By this point, a lot of people were already gone but the guys sat out on the deck and played poker for awhile!!

Justin and I both had great birthdays this year and thank everyone for coming to help us celebrate!!










3 comments:

Marisa said...

Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

My 26th b-day is next week and I can't wait to share it with Tyler for the first time!

Amber said...

It was fun! Thanks for inviting us :)
Did u get everything you wanted?

Suz said...

The party was so fun! Thanks for inviting me! I really enjoyed meeting your fam and friends!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! It really gave me comfort! I'm so blessed to have so many great friends and bloggy friends to reach out to!