Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Way to go Justin!!

Yesterday was my 25th birthday!! I can't believe that I am 25 already. I didn't really think it would be that hard to turn 25 but it was actually a lot more shocking than I anticipated! It seems like a big milestone, like you are officially an adult. Not that I wasn't an adult before, but just different, I can't describe it!

Justin kept telling me that he had gotten me something that I would really like but would never guess or spend the money on for myself. I tried so hard to guess what it was, but I was WAY wrong!! He got me tickets to:



I am so excited!! I LOVED this season and I can't wait to go see all of them perform. We aren't going until September but tickets sold out right away so he had to purchase them from a ticket broker and he was right, they were WAY more expensive than I would've paid for them. However, it isn't everyday you can see all of these people perform together and we are both so excited to go see them!!

Overall, this has been a great birthday! Monday night my in-laws took us to Blu Fin to eat and then last night we went with my family to Hermans. This weekend we are having a joint birthday party for Justin and I (since his birthday is next week)!! So...stayed tuned for pictures of that!

11 comments:

My Dear Gs... said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Mandy! I love to read new blogs, so I'm definitely going to add yours to my list.

I am totally jealous of you getting to see American Idols live. I bet it will be really great!

Amber said...

Justin did good! I am so proud of him putting a lot of thought into your gift.

Can't wait for the party! :)

Robyn Beele said...

I am turning 25 on the 10th! I can't believe it either. I bet you are so excited for the concert!!

The Ennis' said...

Happy Birthday!! 25 was hard for me too. It's just a weird age! Mine and Jared's B-days are a day apart so we always celebrate together, too. Much easier =).

Brittney said...

What a great idea for a birthday present! I've never been to Herman's (and I've lived here all my life), but it's one of those places I've always wanted to try! My 25th is on the 21st of this month--I have a feeling the only gift I'm getting is a house! :)

Goldsworthy Family said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!
I hope you all have fun at the concert. I don't really watch much TV, but all of my friends watch American Idol and say it is really good. I saw Chris Daughtry in concert several weeks ago with Bon Jovi and didn't even realize he was ever on American Idol! I can't wait to hear about it!!!

CAMoore said...

I am jealous!! You better get lots of pictures of Brooke WHite and David Cook and post them!!!

Have fuN!

RachelM said...

Happy Birthday!
I'm going to American Idol in Sept. too! I'm assuming Tulsa...
Maybe I'll see you!

Goldsworthy Family said...

Jett did really well on our trip! I was a little worried because he doesn't like to sit still either, but he did so good. Where are you all going for vacation? You still need to head this way for a zoo day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

25 was tough for me, I don't know why. I think everyone has a "yuck" birthday and that was definitely mine!