Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Little Firecracker!

We had a great 4th of July this year! It was very low key and laid back. We just hung out with my family and one of my parents best friends, Rich. My dad and Rich are so funny and they play off of each other so well!! When we are with them, we just laugh the entire time!

We also went and got Tayson some fireworks to see what he would think. He really wasn't that crazy about anything that made noise but he loved the little poppers that you throw on the ground!

Come on mom, lets go get those fireworks!!!




Throwing poppers on the ground, as hard as he could!






I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July too!!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Awwww.what a cutie pie your little guy is!!!

CAMoore said...

I love the pics of him wanting to drive the car. My nephew is completely obsessed with playing in a parked car--which is a really HOT place to play!! Tayson looks so big!!