Tuesday, November 20, 2007

7 Random Things

Amy tagged me with this. I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself.

Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 people with their links at the end of the post, and then scout them out to let them know they've been tagged. (I may or may not do this step - so if you reading this and I tagged you - surprise!)

Here goes:
1. I love for Tayson to sleep in the bed with Justin and I. I know, everyone tells me I will regret it, but I just can't imagine that! He loves to cuddle up next to me, and I love it! I have actually gotten to where I cannot sleep if he is not in the bed with me.

2. I graduated from college when I was 20. My birthday is in July so, I graduated in May and then turned 21 in July. It is really wierd to not even be the legal drinking age, but have a college degree.

3. With that being said in the random fact before, I don't drink! I just never have had any desire. I honestly have never been drunk. I have tasted a few drinks but never liked anything! I'll just stick to my Coke!!! People find this extremely hard to believe.

4. I am a BIG tight wad! I love to save money and invest it in different things!

5. This is probably going to be really funny, following the post before, but...I love to shop! I don't shop just to buy things...I actaully love to just go and look. Yes, I do buy, I just enjoy it so much more if I feel like I am getting a good deal!

6. I only wear dress pants from Victoria's Secret. Not on purpose, I just fell in love with these pants. I wear dress pants to work, nearly everyday, and I love their Christie fit pants. I am only 5'5 1/2 but I have really long legs. I have to wear their 36'' inseam (If you have long legs, you know how hard this is to find). I have these pants in: red, light pink, dark grey, light grey, black, brown pin stripe, winter white, winter white with purple stripes, and after Christmas: navy, chocolate brown and another pair of black! If you wear dress pants a lot, you should really try these...you can wear them all day and they still look like they are straight from the dry cleaners!

7. I don't cook! Honestly, my mom always cooked when I was growing up and I just never learned how. I have tried on occasion to cook something but it is always a disaster. I really enjoy baking things like brownies, cookies, cupcakes, etc. but, those too, usually don't turn out that great! It is really funny because my little sister was helping my mom make a list of what all we were going to have for Thanksgiving and what my grandma and aunts were bringing and I said "I'll bring something" my little sister looked at me and said "no, that's okay, I think we'll have enough." The truth of the matter is, she knows what it would turn out like! I am actually really fortunate because my husband loves to cook and is an awesome cook!

I tag Angie and Shelley

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Zack is the cook in our house, too! I am an okay cook, but I can't just whip something up without a recipe. Zack is an AWESOME cook, so it works out great!!