Monday, November 12, 2007

Brownies!!!


This weekend was actually very low key for the Hathorn family. Friday night we went to dinner at my mom and dad's house. While we were there, we found out that one my best friends' sisters died Friday afternoon. My parents are very good friends with her parents and we have grown up together so this was very hard news to handle. They are not certain what she died from so they were performing an autopsy on Saturday to determine the cause. The results are still not back yet. Anyways...we went to their house after dinner and stayed with her family for awhile to try and console them, even though there is really no way to console someone who has just lost a child/sister/friend/etc.

On Saturday night, we had some of our very good friends over for dinner. We had chili and brownies for dessert. Tayson was dying for some of the brownies so I decided to give him a few little pieces to see what he thought....this is the results! I think he loved them!!!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Oh, that is so cute!! I am impressed that you let him have some. Zayde is still not eating any table foods, yet. I am so sorry to hear about your friend; that family will be in our prayers.