Tuesday, November 27, 2007

O' Christmas Tree...O' Christmas Tree

This weekend I decided to start decorating for Christmas. Realizing, right away, that I did not have nearly enough stuff to cover the tree! We got a new tree last year but I guess because I was 8 months pregnant and didn't really want to mess with it, I was okay with a half-naked tree! Needless to say, I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and took care of this problem! I bought LOTS of new ornaments, bows, and beads. While I was there, I decided that Tayson really needed his own "little" tree for his room. He helped me pick out some ornaments and decorations to put on it. We found the perfect place for it in his bedroom, where he can still reach it to take all of the ornaments off and throw them on the floor. I turned over the top to his storage ottoman and it fits there just perfectly! Here are some pictures of us decorating it! (Don't mind the mismatched PJs...that is what happens when Daddy gets him dressed)










1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Oh, how fun!! What a neat little Christmas tradition you can start. :)