Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 10 month birthday to my baby!


I know this is a day late but we have been busy doing things with the funeral so, I figured, better late than never! Yesterday, my sweet baby was 10 months old. It honestly makes me cry everytime he turns a month older because he is just growing up so fast. It is really bittersweet having him get older. I miss the days of having a little baby that was just so fun to stare at for hours, amazed by his little fingers and toes, and all of the facial expressions he made! On the other hand, everyday is such an adventure as he learn new things that I would not trade all of these new experiences, for anything in the world!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

I am right there with you, girl! It is sooo bitter-sweet. That is the CUTTEST picture. :) (His hair still looks red to me!)