Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Random...

I know it has been awhile since I blogged but time seems to be flying by me right now. There is so much that I have wanted to blog about and I just haven't gotten around to it.

First off...The Razorbacks got a new coach! I know that this is old news to everyone by now, but I am so excited about this. I am a HUGE Razorback fan and think that this is just so great for our team!!! I can't wait for football season to start now!




To show just how much I adore the Razorbacks, I have posted some pictures of Tayson's nursery...








Last week Justin and I decided that we were going to take Tayson to see Santa. So...we got him all dressed up in his little Santa suit, and headed to the mall. Little did we know, it was pet night. There were dogs everywhere! Tayson loved that part. However, when we got up there to see the big man himself, Tayson was not so thrilled.

Needless to say, mommy ended up sitting on Santa's lap, holding Tayson!

On Thursday night, we went out to dinner with Grandma, PaPa, Aunt Taylor, Aunt Ally and Beau for Ally's 16th Birthday. We had so much fun and, knock on wood, Aunt Ally is doing so good at driving. So far, the FJ is still in one piece!!


On Sunday night, our friends Jen, Justin and their son Cole came over for dinner and to exchange our Christmas gifts. One of the things they got us was this really cute Razorback ornament...

They also got Tayson a really neat picture of the Razorbacks for his bedroom...I LOVE this pic!

We also got our first taste of Christmas with Tayson. I was really worried that he wouldn't be that excited about opening his gifts but acutally, he was a pro!!



Monday night was Justin's company Christmas party. Actually, this is kind of funny because he and his dad are the company! So, really it was just us going out to dinner with Grammy and PaPa H. They brought Tayson an early Christmas present to open so, again, we got more practice!!!


On Tuesday night, The Pecks came over and we did our Christmas exchange with them. I know this is starting to sound like a broken record, we keep doing the same thing over and over again. It is just hard getting together right at Christmas time because people go out of town and are just so busy this time of year! They got Tayson this really cool walker/scooter, that will hopefully help him get more interested in walking. Right now, he has absolutely NO interest! He would rather mommy or daddy carry him, or just crawl there himself. He really did have fun playing with his new toy, at least until he realized that we got Kaid a nerf gun! Then, that was far more exciting than his walker!!!




Anyways, I will stop rambling about what has been going on in our lives now! I hope that everyone is enjoying the Christmas season as much as we are!!!

2 comments:

The Hickmans said...

Fun times- I love Christmas!! Tayson looks like he is having so much fun. :)

P.S. I love his nursery!

Jessica said...

What a stinkin' cute nursery! I LOVE it!!!