Monday, December 31, 2007

Tayson's first Christmas!!!

I know this blog is really late, but I thought maybe if I got it in before the New Year, it would still be okay! I have just been crazy busy at work, it seems like everyone wants to close their loans before the end of the year. Anyways...this was Tayson's first Christmas and it was wonderful! I truly love Christmas time and having him here to share it with, made it a million times better!!!

I don't know if I ever mentioned this before or not, but Tayson is the first, and only, grandbaby on either side of our families. So...he is just a "little bit" spoiled and I must say, it is ALL the grandmas! :)

He had such a wonderful Christmas and got some really neat toys and very cute clothes. I told Justin that we may have to really start seriously discussing building a new house before we are completely out of room. With Tayson's birthday being in January, I can only imagine where we are going to put everything!

Our Christmas started on Monday evening when we went to Justin's mom and dad's house for dinner. We had such a good time and Tayson enjoyed getting to see Aunt Jaclyn(Justin's sister who lives in Atlanta).

When we left there, we went to my Aunt Becky's house and opened gifts and had some awesome desserts! She made this chocolate cheesecake ball that was to die for!

On Christmas morning, my family and Justin's family all came over to see what Santa had left for Tayson and watch him open his gifts from mommy and daddy! We all ate breakfast and watched Tayson play with his new gifts. He had such a good time showing everyone his toys, he is such a ham!

Later that morning, we went to Justin's grandparents house on his dad's side and visited for a little while. We weren't able to spend a lot of time there but we wanted to go by and see everyone. After that, we went to my mom and dad's house and had Christmas dinner with my family and opened our gifts. I got lots of cute clothes, which were much needed. I have had a hard time finding stuff to wear to work this winter and I couldn't really figure out what happened to all of my stuff or why I didn't like any of the stuff that I have, then I realized, I was pregnant all last winter and only bought maternity clothes so it has really been 2 years since I bought any new work clothes. So...now I am in business!

Santa also made a stop at my mom and dad's house...Tayson got a wagon and a rocking horse! He especially loves the horse, he named him Trigger (actually PaPa did!). He knows that if you squeeze his ear, he moves his head and tail and makes noise. It is so amazing to me how much his is picking up on things now!

Well...I know this blog has gotten REALLY long so I will stop for now! I don't have a lot of Christmas pics with me at the office right now but I promise I will post more later. Here are just a few...


1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

It looks like Tayson had a great Christmas. Wasn't it so much fun for you, too?! He is a doll!