Friday, December 7, 2007

Santa is busy!

My mom got Tayson this really cute Santa outfit and I decided that I was going to try and take pictures of him in it. However, he had a different idea. Have you ever tried to take a decent picture of a 10 month old? He wasn't having any part of it! Everytime I thought I had his attention, he would look away. Finally, I set him in his high chair so that he would have no choice but to look at me (or so I thought). So...here are some of the random shots.















On another note, my sister will be 16 in less than a week now. Thursday, December 13th is her birthday. I am posting this as some what of a warning to those of you who live and drive around the Fayetteville area. It has been a long time since I learned how to drive, and I guess I sort of forgot how difficult it may have been. She is getting much better, but still needs lots of work!

When they first began looking for her a car, she immediately decided that she wanted a Toyota FJ Cruiser. My parents told her that this was probably not going to happen since this was the first year they were made and it would be too expensive for her first car. However, secretly, I knew that if she wanted it, she would get it! Remember, she is the baby!!! So...it has been a big suprise for the past couple of weeks, but on Sunday, the cat was let out of the bag.

We were all over at my mom and dad's house, including her boyfriend, Beau, who was in on this and has been teasing her for months now about knowing what she was getting and how she might be a little disappointed. My mom told her that we were going to go ahead and celebrate her birthday then, since we were all there. She started out by opening up a little FJ Crusier (like a hot wheels car). My mom told her that she would just have to make due with that until she graduated from high school and they could get her one. Next, she opened up a black t-shirt that said "Got FJ Cruiser?". At this point, she was really thinking we were all evil! Finally, she opened up the box with the key and this is the picture I took...




Here is a picture of the car. On a side note...I have always thought these cars were rather ugly, but I think it is growing on me! Anyways...Happy Birthday Ally, We LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

The pictures of Tayson are so cute, even if we can't totally see the outfit!