Monday, April 28, 2008

It's picture time!

I finally have a few pictures of Billy's homecoming! I love the pictures of them hugging, they remind me of something you would see in a movie!!




This is the sign that Taylor made for Billy! Their song is "Everything I do" by Bryan Adams and this is a line out of the song!!

This is the sign that Tayson and I made for Uncle Billy. I must say, it looked better in person :)

Taylor and Billy actually came home this weekend for Billy's post deployment leave. They are going to be here for almost a month so we are super excited about getting to spend lots of time with them!!

6 comments:

Goldsworthy Family said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever! It totally looks like something in a movie. I am glad to hear that he made it back safely, and the signs are great!

CAMoore said...

OH those pictures are so great! I love the one where she is hugging him! I am sure it was such a relief!!

So happy for his return home! And his work overseas!!!

Lauren said...

Awww... Love the pictures!!!

RachelM said...

What great pictures! I love the hugging ones too!
Where did you see me at Target?? I wish you would've said something!! I was exhausted that day so I was probably in a trance!! That's so neat!

Brittney said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I miss David when he leaves for a week, so I can't imagine what she's been through! I'm so glad he made it home safely!

The Hickmans said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you posted pics- soooo sweet. :)