Tuesday, January 8, 2008

On the 7th day of birthday, grandma and papa gave to me...

Another thermal onezie and a pair of Target's version of Robeez. My mom saw these online at Target.com and decided that since they were half the price of Robeez, we might as well try them and see if they fit like Robeez. They are size 12-18 months so they are a little bit too big right now, but as soon as they fit we will try them out and see what we think!

I think I am seeing a trend between the Robeez and matching onezie! I have a feeling that it is about to change...



Tayson will be one a week from today! I think I am growing more and more upset as the days pass!!! When he was born, this day seemed so far away and now it is within a week...Where does all the time go?

2 comments:

The Hickmans said...

I am right there with you, wondering where the time goes. Everytime I think about Zayde turning one, I want to cry. One is considered a toddler- I want him to stay a baby! They start walking, eating grown-up food, you have to stop nursing soon, etc. I know I will love watching him grow up and become a young man, but I'm still so sad! Once again, we are so much alike. :)

Brittney said...

They do grow up way too fast! Two comes along even faster than 1--so watch out! :) I hope he has a fun first birthday!

The "From God" picture is my favorite as well because it's so true. Do you mind if I add you to my links list?