Friday, January 4, 2008

The 15 days of Birthday!

Okay...so, I know it is a little cheesy but I always sing to Tayson. I am constantly making up songs about things we are doing, or places we are driving to...just whatever! Am I the only mommy that does this? Sometimes I worry, what if someone were to hear us, they would think I was a complete nut!!! Anyways...my mom and dad decided that for Tayson's birthday they were going to start on January 1st and give him a gift, everyday, up until his birthday on the 15th! So, again, I have made this into a song everyday, to the tune of "The 12 days of Christmas." My song is not nearly as good, but Tayson seems to like it!

On the 1st day of birthday, Tayson got a new pair of mittens! (He wasn't very happy that I made him model them! I grew up with 2 little sisters so Justin keeps having to remind me that Tayson doesn't like to play dress up!)

On the 2nd day of birthday, he got the hat that matched his mittens! Here he is modeling them in his PJs...

On the 3rd day of birthday, he got this really cute t-shirt that says "Birthday Boy!"
I haven't taken his picture in this shirt yet, but I will!!!

On the 4th day of birthday, he got a new pair of black Robeez! (On a side note, for all of you moms out there, if you have not tried Robeez, you must! They are absolutely the best invention ever! Tayson has really round little feet and I cannot get shoes on him for anything! However, I can get Robeez on without any problem, and he can't get them off!!! It is no exageration to say that I bet we have AT LEAST 20 pairs of them! We love them!!!)

These are the same style as the ones he got, but his are solid black!


On the 5th day of birthday, he got a thermal onezie and another pair of Robeez that have a giraffe on them!!!

On the 6th day of birthday, he got a personalized piggy bank that says Prince on it! It is so cute!


I will TRY and update the blog everyday throughout the 15 days of birthday, so check back to see what he gets!!!

2 comments:

The Hickmans said...

That is such a cute idea. He is a very blessed baby!

Brittney said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I love the name Brooklynn as well, but most people spell it with one "N" and it drives me nuts! I didn't want it to be like the city--I wanted it to be a combo of Brooke and Lynn! :) Your little guy is such a cutie! I love the name Tayson--very unique!