Friday, January 11, 2008

On the 8th, 9th and 10th days of birthday...

I know, I missed a few days but I have been busy trying to get ready for the big party! I know I say it in every post, but I cannot believe that my baby is going to be one on Tuesday. There are not words to describe how blessed I am to have him in my life. When I found out I was pregnant, I was upset initially because I am a big planner and this was a suprise! However, I know that God has a plan for all of us, and this was definitely the plan for us! Now looking back, I can't imagine my life without Tayson and I really can't figure out what I did with all of my time then.

Back to the days of birthday...on the 8th day of birthday, Tayson got this really cute photo album that says "Our Little Prince" on it. We fill up photo albums so quickly that it is always great to get a new one!

On the 9th day of birthday, Tayson got another new hat with matching mittens. It is red, gray and black striped. I haven't taken a picture of this yet!

On the 10th day of birthday, Tayson got a really cute black fleece outfit. It is pants and a pull over. It is a little bit too big right now so I don't have a picture of this yet either!

His birthday party is tomorrow and we have been trying to get him ready for it. Since the theme is "The Prince is turning one" I ordered a throne for him to sit in and a personalized crown. He loves to sit in the throne (for about 10 seconds) but he isn't too crazy about the crown! Here are some pictures that I took of him!

5 comments:

The Hickmans said...

Oh, bless his heart! That picture is too cute. Maybe if you cut the feathers down a little bit, he wouldn't mind the crown as much. I love the photo album- it is so sweet. The throne is awesome- I can't wait for Zayde's party!

B said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for commenting!! I can design something for you if you'd like. I'm trying to get the practice in!

Brittney said...

That hat is just too cute! Brooklynn had a feathered hat on her first birthday. There is a picture of it on my header at the top, but you can't see the hat--just the feathers. It was a pink party hat with a sequined "1" and feathers on top and bottom. She liked it, but that's the difference between boys and girls!

Brittney said...

Oh--I am totally with you about the "surprise" it was the exact same way with Brooklynn. I wanted to have everything all planned and I was so shocked when I found out I was pregnant. #2 is definitely going to be planned!!!

B said...

I don't mind if you add me! I have two headers I'm working on right now, when I get those wrapped up I'll get started on something for you--e mail me at brandy_foshe at yahoo.com and let me know what you have in mind.