Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary Justin!


Today is Justin and I's 3rd anniversary! In a way I can't believe it has been three years already but in another way, it seems like we have been together forever. He is such a wonderful husband and daddy!! I guess it is true when they say that opposites attract. I am a big time perfectionist and worry a lot, and Justin could not be more laid back!! It is great though, because we balance each other out! When I first found out I was pregnant, I was a total basket case because I am such a planner and Tayson was a surprise. From the minute we found out, Justin was so excited and just kept reassuring me that everything happens for a reason and that everything would be fine!! He has been such an amazing dad. I knew he would be great, but he has really blown me away. I am so blessed to have him in my life and get to experience everyday for the rest of my life, with him!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary. You are a beautiful family!

CAMoore said...

Happy Anniversary! Clarke & I will celebrate our 3 year this summer! It does go by so fast!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats!! That is such a great picture of you three. Most of our pictures are in Razorback red.

Goldsworthy Family said...

What a cute picture of you all! I love his Razorback outfit!!! I did the Tulsa Zoo Run last year, and afterwards we walked around with Jett. I can't wait to take him back this year though when he is bigger. If you come, be sure to let me know! It would be fun to meet up with our boys!!

Brittney said...

Happy Anniversary! It goes by fast doesn't it? We celebrate our 6 year anniversary in July!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary!!! Scott and I are the same way. I'm total type A and he never gets worried (which drives me nuts) but it also helps balance me out.

RachelM said...

Happy Anniversary! Kirk and I are coming up on 3 years in June!
That's a great family picture!

The Hickmans said...

What a sweet dedication!! Happy Anniversary (late.) Ha! Ha!

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww HAPPY anniversary!!!! A little late! Better late than never!!! =)