Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tayson's 1st Haircut

Yesterday we took Tayson to get his 1st haircut. Crystal has been cutting Justin's hair for about 7 years and he really needed a hair cut so we just killed 2 birds with one stone. She did an awesome job with Tayson. It takes patience to cut a one year old's hair!! The entire process went a lot better than I was expecting. I guess because Tayson hates to sit still, I was expecting it to be a real battle. However, between Crystal's phone and his french fries, he did amazing!! Here are some pictures of him getting his "Big Boy" haircut!!!






5 comments:

CAMoore said...

Looks like he was a great kiddo! I guess cell phones are the #1 toy for babies. I think that is all my niece and nephew ever want.

Kelly said...

What a big boy!!! So cute!

Goldsworthy Family said...

Tayson looks so handsome with his big boy hair cut! I bet it broke your heart. One step further away from baby-hood:( We bribed Jett with fries too! Whatever works!!

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that is sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! =) He looks like a little BIG boy!!!! =)

Shelley said...

He looks so cute with his big boy cut. It looks like he was a very good boy during the hair cut.