Monday, March 10, 2008

Walking

It has been in the works for awhile now...but Tayson can finally walk!!! We are so excited for him! I know that this opens up a whole new world for him and for us too!! Last week he started taking a few little steps (probably three) and then he would fall down. But now...he can take about 12-16 steps at a time without falling! There is nothing cuter than watching a baby learn to walk. He just toddles side to side and his direction is a little off right now. He kind of walks at an angle. We have to stay right there by him because you never know when he is going to bite the dust!!

I recorded him with our video camera but I can't figure out how to load it on blogger. I am working on that and hopefully will get it up here pretty soon!

Way to go Tayson...Mommy and Daddy are so happy for you!!!

6 comments:

CAMoore said...

Yeah!! How cute!! Can't wait to see the walking on the video when you get it up!

Kelly said...

Awwwww.....how exciting!!!!! Your life is about to get really busy!

RachelM said...

I can't wait to see the video!

Goldsworthy Family said...

How exciting!! I love those precious little wobbly baby steps!
Can't wait to see him in action!

Shelley said...

I am sure he looks adorable toddling around. I hope you can get the video up. (If you do, let me know how you did it.)Congratulations Tayson!!

Brittney said...

Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to see the video!