Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Video

(I think I need some technical help...When I preview the blog, the video works fine but when I actually publish the blog, the video doesn't work??? I know NOTHING about this stuff so I can't figure out how to fix it!)

I finally figured out how to load the video but now I can't figure out how to turn it!! I hope you don't break your neck trying to see it!!

I ended up taking a new video on my camera and my voice sounds really funny!! He is walking a little bit crooked but I know in time, we will get that all "straightened" out (no pun intended). I know this isn't very long but remember, we are still learning :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I was going to ask where the video was... I love to watch the little ones. We don't know how long he will be gone. I think that I might have to take a day off and go to Hot Springs to visit. ROAD TRIP!

CAMoore said...

I can't see the video?