Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Tayson had a great 2nd Easter!! He doesn't really remember too much about his 1st Easter, since he was only 3 months old but he sure did like the Easter bunny this year. When we woke up yesterday morning, he was soooo suprised to see that the Easter bunny had left him lots of goodies in the living room! He especially LOVED the chocolate candy in daddy's Easter basket. He kept stealing them and trying to put them in his mouth, as fast as possible! I finally gave in and let him have one (or two)!!

We went to Justin's mom and dad's house for lunch and to Tayson's suprise, the Easter bunny made a stop over there too!! He had two BIG baskets full of goodies. He got a stuffed Siamese kitty that he LOVES. I have never seen him really attached to any one toy but he loves this kitty. Kitty was one of his first words because my mom and dad have a cat that he LOVES!! This new kitty has gone everywhere with us since yesterday. It slept with us and even took a shower with mommy this morning!! That's another story...Tayson loves to open the shower door in the morning while I am taking a shower and this morning, he dropped kitty into the shower too! Needless to say, kitty is a clean boy now!!

When we left Justin's mom and dad's we headed to Grand and Papa's house (my mom and dad's). Shockingly...the Easter bunny had been here too!! Tayson got lots of fun toys and some really cute clothes!! He got a big bag of mega blocks and I really think that daddy had more fun with these, than anyone!

We had a wonderful Easter (even though the Hogs got beat)!! I hope you guys had a Happy Easter too!









10 comments:

Jessica said...

His little outfit is so ADORABLE! What a cutie!

Goldsworthy Family said...

I love his little romper!! Where did you find that? I have had the hardest time finding cute ones now that Jett is bigger. Tayson is such a cutie!

B said...

SOO cute!!!!

Kelly said...

He looks like he had so much fun. That outfit is adorable!!! I just want to squeeze him!

The Hickmans said...

What a lucky boy to have the Easter bunny follow him everywhere he went! I love the adorable outfit. :)

Unknown said...

Your Easter bunny rocks!
He is so cute!

"J" said...

What a GREAT Easter....looks like yall had a lot of FUN!!!! =) He is just so sweet and so darn cute!!!! =)

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Your Easter bunny is great!

Lauren said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Your little boy is too cute for words... Love that Easter outfit! I miss those little romper days... My 3 year old won't wear them anymore... And you can bet I have tried very hard to get him to! :(

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Keep lurking--that's so funny! The towels and cloths don't have to be washed any certain way--my burp cloths have held up really well (as long as I use the right ribbon; there's one that doesn't do well), and the towels are $35! Let me know what you want to do! Send me an email at amandagreed@yahoo.com and we can talk!