Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby loves ranch!!

One night last week, Justin and I were eating dinner and of course, I had the ranch dressing out!! I decided that I would let Tayson try it and see what he thought. Well...like mommy like baby. He loved it!! I just put a little bit on his high chair tray and he started dipping everything in it. He would put it in his mouth and say "mmmmmm."

On Thursday night, we went and ate at Grubs and I was eating ranch with my fries and Tayson kept whinning because he wanted some too. So, I gave in and let him have some. My parents were laughing so hard because he eventually just picked up the bowl and started licking it! I was trying to get my camera out to take some pictures but he was so messy that I ended up getting ranch all over my hands and didn't get the camera in time!!

So, on Saturday night, I was prepared! We went with Ryan, Amber and Kaid to the new Texas Land & Cattle Steak House at the Pinnacle Mall. Here are some pictures of Tayson and the ranch. (On a side note, the bowl of ranch was basically empty when I gave it to him so it isn't like he is drinking the entire bowl, but he was dipping the bread and croutons in it!)


There isn't much this boy won't eat!!!

Here are some other random pictures that I took of him in the car on Saturday. He always wants to take my sunglasses and try to put them on. So, I gave him his to wear, and he wasn't interested in that!!

"Here mom, you wear mine, and I'll wear yours!"

"No?? Okay, I'll just eat these then!!"

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Your son is so cute. I die when we run out of ranch. I love it when other people like it as much as we do.

Kelly said...

How is the new texas land and cattle? We haven't eaten there yet.
That's funny that he loves ranch so much. My best friend can't even look at ranch - it makes her gag- and her little girl could drink it. It cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I have been craving ranch!!! Not ranch from a bottle though...it has to be "home-made"!!!

"J" said...

I love me some ranch!!! Yummy!!! He is so so so cute!!!! We have Texas Land in Cattle here in Texas but I haven't tried them...how was it???? Do yall have Saltgrass Steakhouse??? They are really good!!!

Jessica said...

What a hoot! I don't like Rach, but I know I am like alone on a desert island with my distaste for it. Don't you love the Promenade? David I love it!!! Do you eat at Mimis? : )

Brittney said...

How funny! I absolutely love his little red button-up he's wearing while he's "drinking" the ranch! :) I miss the promenade! It's minutes from our house, but I haven't been shopping in forever because we all keep getting sick! Maybe this week....

The Hickmans said...

So cute! I'm a ranch lover, too. Zayde is so picky, so I don't know if he would like it...

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big! Miss all of you! Is Tayson still playing with the rocking fish I got him for his B-Day.
Luv Ya,
Aunt Jac :-)