Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A shout out to Uncle Matt...




I recently found out this weekend that one of Justin's friends, Matt, is one of my blogs biggest fans. This is really big, seeing as how very few people actually read my blog and this tends to get discouraging at times. However, I just have to remind myself that I am doing this blog as a way to keep up with Tayson and the things that are going in our lives. I want to be able to look back and remember those years that flew by all too quickly!

Anyways, back to Uncle Matt, our biggest fan!!! Matt is one of Justin's best friends and has always been a BIG part of our lives. He was a groomsmen in our wedding and has been a part of our family since day one! He isn't a blood uncle to Tayson but nontheless, he is still "Uncle Matt" in our house! Matt is without a doubt, the funniest person I know. He always has a good time and is the life of the party. He is wonderful with Tayson and this means so much to me. He was commenting on the fact that he never has made the blog. At the time, I found this so hard to believe because he does so much with us and is such a big part of our lives. So...I decided that I would do a blog all about him.

Uncle Matt, you are truly a blessing to our family and we love having you around. We are so happy that you have met someone that is making your life so much fun right now. You deserve someone wonderful in your life and we knew that if you waited long enough, the right girl would come along. We wish you the best of luck with Lynn and want you to know that we are always here for you!

Go Hillary, Beat Huckabee!!! (just a little inside joke between Matt and I)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What a nice tribute! You know what? I'll bet you tons of people are reading your blog and just not commenting!! Your blog is way too much fun! : )

The Ennis' said...

I agree!! I look at it a lot. I felt the same way about our blog until I got a lot of comments about not posting new pictures. I obviously love this post about my sweet little bro!! Go Huckabee!!!

Suz said...

Hey Mandy! Thanks for the comment on my blog! It was so refreshing to hear someone else that understands! You are exactly right, this market is crazy and we need to stay positive! Your blog is so fun! I love your bloggy design by Brandy! She is just to creative!

Shelley said...

Matt just gave me your blog address. I love it! I really like your post on what you want to remember about Tayson's first year. I hope you don't mind if I steal that in a year. I thought it was very sweet. The time does go too fast. I can't believe my baby is a month old. It seems like it was just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. And then my other baby is 12!! Tayson is so cute! He is going to be a heartbreaker.

"J" said...

Hey Mandy....
Thanks for stopping by!!! =)
It's so good to meet you!!! Tell me more!!! lol

I live a little north of BIG H-Town (Houston) =)

Where are you from?

I'm so happy to know you like my blog! It's so cool to know people really like reading what you write!!! I feel like I'm just talking to the computer or myself when I'm blogging...getting my thoughts out! Once I get going it's hard to stop...lol =)

This has been GREAT week for me...I have 4 NEW blog friends (Jessica, Amy, you and Erin) I won a give-away, just got my 1st award...HOLY MOLY!!! It's all happening so fast my head is spinning!!!! BUT it's GREAT!!! Amy and Jessica seem sooooo cool...should I really be using the word cool at 31?!?!? lol I love yalls blogs...yalls pages all look the same...well, with different pictures and different colors and different post!!!!! =)

Keep in touch...I will add you to my favorite blog folder!

Later Gator!

"J" said...

I didn't have an email for you...so I had to leave you a comment here!!! =)

We don't ride alot because Mr. "S" sold his bike a little over a year ago!!! =( He is sooooooooooooooo sad too...he wanted to do it becasue he wanted to get into racing! That NEVER happened! He wants another bike sooooooooooooo bad!!!! This was a weekend rental...the weather was so nice...it was a last minute...GO FOR IT....kind of thing!!! =) We had a blast!!! My butt hurts though!!! lol That bike was NOT made for someone to ride on the back! I needed a bigger set for my BIG butt and a sissy bar...or whatever they call those back-rest things!!!

Do yall ride??
I see that Jessica does and I know yall are friends!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Hi Mandy!
Thanks for stopping by my new blog. I'll add you to my list and check back in with you!

I see that you are in the real estate business.....We have our house on the market right now so we can move closer to my family. Hopefully it will sell this spring, and hopefully we will find a new house!!