Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (a little late)!

I don't know about you, but I think my Valentine's were the best!! Thursday morning they left me a really sweet card and a rose laying on top of it! I'm sure it took lots of consulting between the two of them to pick it out :)

Normally for Valentine's Day, we go out to dinner but because Tayson is such a busy body right now, we decided that there was no way we could go somewhere and wait for hours to be seated. So instead, we decided we would just stay home and grill steaks! I also went to Maggie Moos and got some Valentine ice cream cupcakes for dessert!

It was such a relaxing night, just hanging out at home! Plus, one of my new favorite shows, Lipstick Jungle was on!!

Here are some pictures from Valentine's Day!

Don't mind the leg warmers, Daddy thinks they are girly!!



These ice cream cupcakes are delicious!!



Mommy helping Tayson open his Valentine gift from Grand and PaPa!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Happy V-Day to you all, too. I'm glad you had a great day!!