Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tux 1 Tayson 0

As I am sure most of you know, Tayson stays at my mom and dad's house during the day! Well, my mom and dad have a cat, Tux. He is a rather large, black and white furball!! Tayson is infactuated with him!! As a matter of fact, Kitty, was one of his first words! However, Tayson doesn't exactly understand how to properly pet this cat. His petting is more like a pounding on Tux's back. Ordinarily, Tux is pretty even tempered and just puts up with Tayson. Well, yesterday was not a good day for him. As Tayson was attempting to "pet" Tux, Tux decided to strike back!! He left a pretty good scratch on Tayson's cheek that bled all over his shirt :(

I tried to get a few pictures of the battle wound, but Tayson kept turning his head (I don't think he wanted people to know that the cat won the battle). It really doesn't look too bad in this picture!


It doesn't matter though, after taking him home, letting him eat a chocolate sucker (or two), he is over it and still loves Tux like he did before this happened! Actually, the chocolate suckers are a whole different story. I was trying to do dishes in the kitchen, while Tayson played in the pantry (one of his favorite things to do). Well, I turned around and he had the foil wrapper off of two different suckers and was going back and forth between them. So, at that point, I couldn't exactly take them away from him!

3 comments:

CAMoore said...

Our neighborhood must be grandparents central! My mom and dad babysit my niece everyday too! That is so funny. I guess it's a retirment community up there! haha!

Sounds like Tayson is a tough boy but falls hard for something sweet! Aww!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Those suckers look GOOD! Jancie had her first sucker the other day and loved it.
BTW, real men can wear pink! My husband is a big, burly guy and he loves his pink tie! :)

Shelley said...

Chocolate makes everything better!