Wednesday, March 11, 2009

36 Weeks

This post is going to be somewhat boring, with no pictures but I went to the doctor on Monday for my 36 week check up. He checked me for the first time and I am dilated 1.5 cm and am 60% effaced! I know that really this just means that it could happen anytime, or it could be another couple of weeks. Either way, it seems like things are progressing! I have been having contractions off and on since then but nothing consistent yet! With Tayson I was dilated to a 2 for a week and 2 days before I had him so...we'll see how it goes this time.

I'll keep you guys updated!

11 comments:

Jennifer T said...

awww yay!! congrats! hey, i changed my blog to private so send me your email and ill "invite" you! haha..hope your week has been lovely =)

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of the new man.

Suz said...

Very Exciting! Keep us posted!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Shelley said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to see your new little man.

Robyn Beele said...

It is great to hear you are progressing!

Brittney said...

I had my 37 week check up and I'm still not dilated. I'm sure you'll go before me! It's so exciting to know that your body is doing what it's supposed to, and I think you need to post a picture of your belly!

Melissa said...

Yay for you!... He's almost here!...

CAMoore said...

yeah!!! cant wait to see him!!!!

hang in there - i know you are exhausted!

Jenna said...

Great news! You are so close!

Anonymous said...

YEAH for progress!!!

Goldsworthy Family said...

How exciting! I hope the next few weeks are easy for you. Hopefully before too long you will have a sweet new baby boy in your arms!!