Thursday, March 26, 2009

38 Weeks

I know I am behind on this post (since I was 38 weeks on Monday) but I figured, better late than never! When I went to the doctor on Monday, I saw Dr. Hinton because Dr. Hix was gone on vacation. I was still dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced so...no progress!! That is exactly what I did with Tayson, 37 weeks dilated to a 2, 38 weeks still a 2! However, this little guy has Tayson beat now. I delivered Tayson at 38 weeks and 2 days and today I am 38 weeks and 4 days. I am so ready for him to get here but I know he isn't going to come until he is ready! I keep thinking that everyday is "the" day. Hopefully I won't get to do a 39 week post but if I do, I hope to have some insight as to when he is coming because if he isn't here by the time I see Dr. Hix on Monday morning, I am going to talk to him about possibly evicting the little guy!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the little man!!!

Where are the nursery pictures?

Brittney said...

Good luck! I'm having mine tomorrow, so if you go into labor soon we'll be in there at the same time!

Jennifer T said...

evict!! haha..that made me chuckle! good luck and i will be praying that everything goes perfect! =)

Suz said...

Sounds like you didn't have to wait much longer! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!