Tuesday, March 17, 2009

37 Weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday and am now dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced! We are making a little bit of progress!! Like Dr. Hix said, it could really happen anytime or it could be another week or two. You never really know! I think we have everything ready for him to come now! His nursery is basically finished, it needs a few little things here and there but it will all come together. Our bags are packed, for the most part. I always feel like I am forgetting something. I know that if I do, it isn't the end of the world, we only live like 5 minutes from the hospital so Justin can run home and grab whatever it is I need. I am trying to finish up as much as possible at work but it doesn't really matter when he comes, I will always be in the middle of something. So...now we just need him!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Very exciting!!! Good luck with everything!...

CAMoore said...

Almost here!!!! Can't wait to see the cutie!!

Suz said...

How exciting! I hope you have a smooth delivery! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery and of the little guy!

Shelley said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your precious boy. I will be praying for an east delivery and a healthy, happy baby.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Almost! How exciting! I was just thinking of you today, and wondering how close you were. Funny that I stopped by your blog tonight to see 37 weeks!!!