Friday, March 27, 2009

He's here...

I forgot my camera cord so I can't upload any pictures while we are here at the hospital but I wanted to let everyone know that our little man is here and is doing great! He is so perfect!! Tayson isn't too fond of him right now but I didn't really expect him to be. He has been the only baby around for 2 years now and he wasn't too excited to meet the baby earlier today. I promise that I will post pictures after we go home!

Tristin Blain Hathorn
Born 3/27/2009
7:30 A.M.
7lbs 10oz
20" long

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure he is ADORABLE!
Glad ya'll are doing okay -can't wait to see pics!

Suz said...

What a perfect size baby! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy! Hope you all continue to do great!

Jennifer T said...

yay! congrats!! =)

B said...

yay! congrats!

Melissa said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats to you and your whole family...

And if you read my blog, in the past I have talked about my weird number quirk in which I like certain numbers/dates/times better than others... WELL, 3.27 (the date of your new little one's birth) is an AWESOME date!... one of my favorites!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Cannot wait to see pics!!! Congratulations!

Shelley said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics.

Jenna said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for pics!

CAMoore said...

can't wait to see pics!!! Hope you are doing well to ( mommies matter too!!)

Congrats!!!!!

Goldsworthy Family said...

Congratulations, Mandy! I bet he is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see pic's! Tayson will eventually love him!

Brittney said...

Congratulations! I think he stole our Trail's original time of birth! Haha! :) When Dr. Hix came in and told me he had to deliver a baby (that I might know) before my c-section it took me a second to figure out who he was talking about! Can't wait to see pictures!