Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Shower

On Saturday afternoon, my good friends Amber and Jessica, hosted a baby shower for me at Amber's house! They did a great job and we had a really good turnout, despite it being 25 degrees and snowing. The decorations and the cake were so cute!! Baby Hathorn gots LOTS of great things!

The food... (most important thing to any pregnant woman, right?)





The adorable diaper cake that my sisters made me...




Opening gifts...




And one last picture, just for good measure, so you can see how BIG I really am, here is a picture of my sisters and I...


Thanks again Amber and Jessica, you guys are wonderful!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You look precious! This is the 1st preggo pic i've seen! Is the name a surprise? Looks like a great shower.

Amber said...

So I am glad that Jessica & you took pictures as well since I was not doing as well with the camera! :) Need to email me your's b/c they are better than mine :)

I am glad you enjoyed it and it was my pleasure!

I am still eating on the fruit, it was delicious!

Nicole said...

You shower looks like fun. Amber did a good job.

You need to post pictures of his room!

CAMoore said...

HEY!!! I have been wondering what you have been up to!!

You look precious! All belly!!

Makes me want my Cyler baby belly again...oh, wait, I kinda still have it! :)

Robyn Beele said...

I love the cupcakes! So cute! You look great!

Anonymous said...

well it's about time you post something.

The baby shower pictures look great, Amber and Jessica did a good job.
I wish I could have been there but I'll be there soon after the baby is here.

Love Ya,
Aunt Jac :-)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

LOVE the cake and cupcakes! Couldn't be more adorable! And your bump is precious too!