Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boat Show

A few weekends ago, Justin and I took Tayson to the boat show at the John Q. Hammons center in Rogers. Tayson was in heaven there! He is fascinated by anything fishing related, especially boats. He kept running from one boat to another, yelling "dada", so that Justin could see everything too! It was so cute!! It is unfortunate that I am not big into fishing because I definitely live with two guys who could eat, sleep and breath it!



They both tried really hard to convince me that we should just go ahead and get a new boat! However, even though I may be outnumbered in the male to female count, I stuck my ground and let them know that the boat we have is just fine!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute!

He is a big "boat fan"!!!

Nicole said...

I am still trying to stand my ground on a new boat.

Amber said...

Well don't feel too bad, I have a house full that loves fishing as well and I could do without it. :) Can't wait till this summer, maybe we can take all the boys to the lake :)